Sunday, April 10, 2011

Week 12 Class Reflection

I seem to remember that we were supposed to blog about last week's class, but it doesn't say anything about it on the syllabus. I know we don't have any readings for this week, and since we spent most of last week's class talking about the webinar, which my team won't do until tomorrow, I don't have a whole lot to say. The process of putting the webinar together has been good so far; I like how the slides are coming together, we're opening with a neat little video, and we met with Greg G. at the Copyright Office to get feedback on our information. He was very helpful and made a couple of good points that we integrated into our materials.
Anyway, by next week I'll have done our webinar and seen four others, so I think I'll have a lot of understanding about those to share here, but for now I'm kind of tuckered out and I'm going to save my energy for putting on a super-exciting webinar tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the class. I see you're on the list for 624. It will be great to see you again. Though we are unabashedly focused on youth services, we'll try to rustle up a children's book with something legal in its plot! :)

    ReplyDelete